The Rusca Group has developed its capability in these sectors for over 40 years and has a long resume of successful project delivery often in remote and regional areas which naturally present unique challenges. Understanding this, Rusca has developed specialist processes and teams dedicated to undertaking regional and remote projects efficiently and effectively.
Remote Housing Project
– Providing upgrading housing for traditional owners and remote indigenous communities across all remote locations across the NT
– Part of the federal and territory $2.2B remote indigenous housing program
– Safe, Secure, Resilient housing to increase quality of life in remote & regional communities
– Providing Net Zero Energy & Secure Energy Supply to remote & regional off-grid communities.
Windy Hill & DBS
Supplied Service based Contract to as part $1.2bn Newmont Capex Upgrade at Tanamai & Windy Hill
– Waste facility management and project management services
– Waste management advisory services
– The supply of onshore and offshore containers for waste transportation
– The storage and consolidation of various waste streams
– The disposal and recycling of hazardous and standard solid and liquid waste
– The transport of listed and standard waste.
INPEX LNG Onshore Facilities
– Wet hire of 26 truck + dogs to complement existing fleet
– Utilising 82 drivers at any one time
– Full truck maintenance and plant management
– Excavation, material handling systems, trenching and backfilling.